UPSIZE MINNESOTA and CLUB ENTREPRENEUR: The Growth Challenge
The focus will be on two different challenges faced by many entrepreneurs—how to transform a product-focused culture to a CUSTOMER_OBSESSED GROWTH COMPANY, and how to find the bandwidth to LAUNCH A NEW PRODUCT LINE. Presenters are the two winners of this year’s Upsize Growth Challenge and six experts who advised them.
Topics will include:
• How to find out what customers really think of your product.
• How to get customers “hooked” on your product in their younger years.
• How an advisory board can transform the fortunes of your business.
• How to choose among competing business options when planning a new direction.
• How to recognize when you as founder are holding back your growth rate.
• How to start by envisioning the end objective and work backward to today’s strategy.
When: Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016 11am – 1 pm
11- 11:30 networking | 11:30 – 12 lunch | 12 – 1 program
Where: The Minneapolis Club
729 Second Ave So. – in downtown Minneapolis.
Cost: $29, which includes the program, lunch and parking during the event.
Please RSVP to attend this luncheon workshop and prepay online:
For questions, please contact the Front Desk team of The Minneapolis Club
612.332.2292 or email@example.com
Winthrop and Weinstine
Brimacomb & Associates
L. Harris Partners